Bands & Live Entertainment
3:00pm-4:00pm- Pistol Creek Catch of the Day
4:00pm-4:30pm- Dr. Magical Balloon Show
4:30pm-5:30pm- The Dirty Dougs
5:30pm-6:00pm- Dr. Magical Balloon Show
6:00pm-7:00pm- Sara Pirkle, Jeff Barbara & Griffin Vann
7:30pm-8:45pm- Appalachian Surf Team
Activities for All Ages
* Face Painting by Making Faces
* Balloon Animals by Dr. Magical Balloons
* EuroBungy- Super- Bouncing Trampoline Experience
* All Aboard the GSM Hot Air Balloon Trackless Train
* Paint your own- Townsend Rock
* Hang out with Spider-Man
* Water Wars- Launch Water Balloons from within opposing battle stations- Be sure to bring towels and change of clothes…Just in case.
* HaulVR- mobile virtual reality experience (additional cost)
* Wild Gals Old Time Photography and Photo Booth (additional cost)
*Craft Vendors and Demonstrators
And Much More….
Food Truck & Concessions
* Forks in the Road
* Hawg Dawg’s
* M3 (Meatball Madness & More)
* The Chicken Coop
* Mama Gallina’s
* Farm to Griddle Crepes
* Cici’s Pizza
* Artistic Pops
* Summer Snow
* Mattie Moox The Coffee Camper
* Fire Truck Ice Cream
* The Weenie Queen
Craft Beer Tent
Relax with a regional craft beer while taking in the beauty of the festival.
Nothing better on a summer day.
Enjoy these great brews:
Regional Favorite- Yeehaw Dunkel
Blue Moon and Coors Light
GSM Hot Air Balloon Photography Contest
Think your photo of the GSM Hot Air Balloon Festival is the BEST?
Let us see….
If you are the winner…. you will win a Yeti Tundra 65 (provided by Smoky Mountain Outdoor Center SMOC)
Submit your photo to KMitchell@blountpartnership.com, include your name, phone number and a brief description of your photo and where it was taken.
Photographs that violate or infringe upon another person’s copyright are not eligible. The photographer must hold all rights to submitted photographs, especially any photos in which a person is recognizable.
Once submitted, photos become the property of GSM Hot Air Balloon Festival and can be used in future marketing of the event.